Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January Meeting 2013

January Meeting

I didn't get pictures at the meeting because I tripped and fell before the meeting and had to hold ice to my face during the meeting.  I want to document what we did though.  It was raining and I was wondering if the faithful angels would decide to stay home and I was worried before the meeting on how much we will get done this month.  But the Lord proves that He is always there, we had such a great turn out with nine ladies. Not only that, but we got more done than at any other meeting!!  Our chapter is so blessed and I am so humble.  I am just an instrument in this service, just the facilitator with a Heavenly Guiding Hand.

So here is what we got accomplished:

Eight isolette covers
Twenty-five receiving blankets finished
Loads of blankets cut out by D. Rounds

Thank you and good job, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment