Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Great Donation and Blessing This Week

There were even more boxes than this, I already brought some into the house!
Many fabrics were donated this week from Betty Enright's estate. We are grateful to her family for this generous donation:  They came to my house and dropped off many boxes.

Close up of some of the fabric that we can use for isolette covers
 All the fabric will be used for isolette covers as that is what we use the cotton for.  There is dark and light so the fabric can be used for tops and bottoms of the covers.  We even got some pieces of batting, very much needed and so appreciated for our chapter.  Heaven watches over us.


Some of the fabric I piled on my dining room table.  More is still in boxes.  All will go into storage for the next year's use.
Notice my cat, Boots, before he is "booted" off the table.  He thinks all fabric and related items are there just for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment