Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Isolette Covers

Did you know that Threads of Love IE also makes Isolette covers?  Each cover is fully lined with blackout fabric. The cover is designed to drape over the NICU Isolette and block out light to help the baby sleep. When the baby is ready to go home the blanket is then given to the family as a keepsake.  
These covers are so popular we are constantly being asked for more from our hospitals!

Here are a couple of Isolette Covers ready to be finished and donated. Aren't they sweet?
(Text and photos by Christine E. Reints)

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Those are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you from a mom of a 26 weeker preemie! I'm originally from the IE but currently live in the Pac. NW. I just happen to stumble on to your blog when searching isolette cover, as I'm hoping to begin making them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in NC and I would love to make these for the Duke NICU. Please share dimensions and instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to purchase an isolette cover for my baby niece. I can't find one anywhere. Can you please direct me in the right direction

    ReplyDelete